Learn about the Attic
Tour the Attic
Touring the Attic is an essential part of our admissions process and is required prior to an offer of admission.
Virtual tours are held monthly via Zoom. Please see below for the available tour dates. To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired tour date, your name and the age(s) of your child(ren). A Zoom link will be emailed to you before the event.
- Tuesday, March 16th, 2021 – 11:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday, April 13th, 2021 – 11:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday, May 4th, 2021 – 11:00am-12:00pm
Submit an Admission application and references
- Submit your completed Admission Application and application fee. You can expect a confirmation email when your application is received. If you do not hear from us that your application has been received, please notify us at email@example.com.
- Submit two references from non-family members who have worked with your child in a group setting. Reference Forms must be submitted directly from the recommender, and all reference communication is kept confidential.
Your application is considered complete when your application fee is received, along with your application and two references, and when parents/guardians have participated in a tour of The Attic.
If there is an enrollment opening for which your child is eligible, we will schedule a time for parents/guardians to meet with the Executive Director and members of the Admissions Team. During this meeting we will discuss your application and answer any questions you may have.
We observe rolling admissions, thus applications are accepted at any time during the year and processed as they are received. All eligible applicants are added to our current admissions pool and given full consideration when/if an opening occurs.
Fall Enrollment – Best to apply by mid-January
We strongly encourage that your application be received and completed no later than mid-January for consideration in our first admissions pool for the upcoming academic year. We continue to consider applications until all openings for the upcoming fall are filled – usually in the early spring.
If you are interested in mid-year enrollment, please let us know via email when you apply and note this on your application.