Tuition Assistance 2017-18
Supplemental Documentation Required
The following supplemental documents must be submitted by April 30, 2017.
Please upload all supplemental documents to the FAST website per their instructions by April 30, 2017. Your final award is dependent on receiving these required documents.
- A copy of your final 2015 & 2016 tax return(s), including all schedules and attachments for both parent(s)/guardian(s) or sets of parent(s)/guardian(s). You may submit an estimated tax return, however all tuition assistance awards are contingent upon receipt of a copy of the actual, filed tax return.
- A copy of your 2015 and 2016 W-2 form(s) for both parent(s)/guardian(s) or sets of parent(s)/guardian(s).
- A copy of the student(s) tax return (if applicable).
- A coy of student(s) trust fund agreement(s) (if applicable).
- A copy of business/farm income tax forms if you are a sole proprietor or are involved in a partnership(s) (if applicable).
- Additional information as requested.